Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STarun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 03:16 AM
    Online doctor chat
    Doctor,
    I am Tarun from India. This is regarding my wife. My wife has undergone various operations in her childhood due to increase in calcium in her body. Due to operaions she has stiches on her body. She is now suferring from pain every single minute. Please let me know the remedy for the same or the type of doctor whom I should consult.

Check out some similar questions!

Ob gyn online chat [ 0 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant, I have weird cramps, I only eat something if I crave it, I have lower back pain, I get nauous and dizzy randomly, I'm very tired all the time, but I got my period on time, is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Should I go to the doctor even though I have no health plan? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small lump above my left nipple and my nipple is itching and has some sort of scab over the nipple.. should I go to the doctor even though I have no health plan?

Nurses online chat? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband try to have another baby, but we don't know what's really happen. We got 3 kids already, but we want to have one more child. I gave birth to my 3 child last year 2010, and I lost 1 litre of blood. My husband said he saw the doctors used some long neddles to stop the blood. Can you...

Chat with doctor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi doctor, I am bhargava 23 years old from india. Doctor, yesterday I had sex with my girl friend. We weren't serious in having sex, just we kissed each other and had fun time. I was not interesting in doing complete sex with her even she too. Because we thought this was not the correct age to have...

Sharp pain in leg, want to chat with a nurse or Doctor on line? [ 1 Answers ]

Having trouble with pains in my right leg. Is their a web page that you can chat with a nurse or a Doctor on line. And they tell you what you can do, with no insurance

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.