Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    max0444 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 02:05 AM
    Question and answer in accounting
    A company has applied for a bank loan on February 04,2009. It was approved on march 03 of the same year, but the proceeds of such loan were credited to the company's bank account only on may 01. The loan was payable in four equal annual installments of 500,000 starting June 01,2010. It also incurs interest at half of 1% every month(based on the total principal) starting may 01,2009. The interest is payable at the same time as tha annual installments. The company's operations are based on a calendar year.

1.if the financial statements were to be prepared for the year 2009, what amount would appear as interest expense in the entity's statements of income and expenses.
    2.using the information in no.1 what would appear as noncurrent portion of the loan payable account for a statement of financial position prepared as of December 31,2009?
    3.a company had total assets of 1,500,000 as of January 01,2010. For the year 2010,its liabilities have increase by 400,000, its owner invested an additional 100,000 and withdrew 50,000 and it had a net loss at 230,000. As of December 31,2010, it must have had total assets equal to?
    4.a company's statement of changes in owner's equity showed a beginning balance of 250,000, an additional investments of 30,000, a withdrawal of 40,000, and an ending balance of 225,000. The company's results of operations for the year must have been ?

Check out some similar questions!

Answer the question in accounting [ 24 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam I hope this messeag find you will I attached file to you I need solve and answe the Q.please if possible thanks a lot Hammouri

Answer the question in accounting [ 6 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam I will attached the fille to you which incloud 4 page please I need answer for it I saw your web sit in the Google sit so I feel I will get soulution for it and treat thanks againe Hammouri

Answer to Accounting Question? [ 0 Answers ]

Why would a compnay increase their debt load in order to get financing from a bank? This doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't an increase in the debt load reflect negative?

Answer for accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

invest 75000, annual cost savings 18000. Life on investment 8 years, salvage value 4000 required rate of return 16%. Net present value is?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.