l4egos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 12:53 AM
    Chester hallmark date letters gold
    I have a smith and pepper snake bracelet with the chester symbol
    Markings are 9 375 H
    What year does the H stand for

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on a gold pendent [ 5 Answers ]

I need help to find out about a gold neck bar,the markings are:259644 mtl 10g 999.9. I do not know even if it holds any value,please help.Thanx

No Hallmark on gold ring [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a gold/diamond ring in Greece (highly recommended jeweller). The ring is 18ct yellow gold with a 1ct diamond. When I returned to England, an English jeweller confirmed that the ring was genuine. I now want to sell the ring. Do I need to get the ring hallmarked, is this even possible? If...

Gold hallmark rubbed away [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ring which I found in my attic. Its gold but I don't no if its real gold. The hallmarks have rubbed away but it looks about like one of the hallmarks was R. also another ring has rubbed away but looks like it said shell? Srell? Sriel? Shiel? Please help. Thanks.

Hallmark in Gold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of (appear to be modern) pierced earrings. They are hallmarked 750, which I know is 18k gold. There are other hallmarks that include a sun in one stamp, a three-leaf clover in another stamp which contains two "C"s, a "G" and what looks like a tower of some sort. There is another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.