Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Ask immigration
    Hi
    My name is lana . I'm living in sydney. With my husbund and his family. I'm pregnant now. I want to invite my mother to visit me to help me and support me when I'm giving birth in end for decumber. This is first pregnant for me.
    My mother live in (iraq)
    How can I do that? Please help me . I want my mother be by my side when I'm giving birth

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration [ 6 Answers ]

If a child was brought to the united state at a tender age illegal and living here for almost all her/his life and she decides to get married. Would they approves it

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know if I was brought to the USA by my birth mother and abandoned then when I turned 16 years old I was adopted and received a Certificate of birth. 3 years ago in 2007 I returned back to my birth country Can I return back to the USA on a tourist visa or can my USA citizen fiancé...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for my wife and step children to come to the states while their papers are being processed? We have beenmarried over two years and the immigration office said that it was not possible.

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am a Diesel Engine Mechanic working on HCV's, LCV Engines Fitted in Generators in India so am I Eligible for Migration as a Motor Mechanic to Australia

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.