Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PorchMonkey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2004, 10:15 AM
    Theft
    Hi, I am being charged with theft under 5000, 5 counts, and possession, 5 counts. What do you think the consequences will be for this in Canada? I am an adult, and this is my first offence. Please help, I'd like to know more opinions! Thanks :(
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2004, 12:02 PM
    Contact Legal Aid in your province.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000 x7 [ 23 Answers ]

About a month ago I was charged with theft under $5000 times 7 (cause I had items from 7 stores). The store the caught me called the police because I had items from other stores besides there's, and the police gave me a court date and a fingerprint date (I have already gone to get fingerprinted),...

Theft under 5000 can someone please help [ 28 Answers ]

OK just recently I was stupid and stole 2 cds from a store and got caught it was like 25 dollars or something.. im 18 just graduated never have broken the law or had a criminal record and I don't want that to happen. I would do anything for this to happen willing to pay for cds and everything I...

Theft [ 32 Answers ]

The other night, Me and some colleagues hit up the local tarvern for some refreshing breverages... okay, we got hammed, and hit the bar... now vaguely I don't remember really being there, but I know I was. Appearently, I stole some beer taps from the beer well. They got me on camera, but, I...

Theft under 5000 [ 5 Answers ]

Hello 7 years ago I stole something and got caught... I was charged with theft under 5000 and I had to pay back the money, do community service and see a probation officer. I can't remember if this was a conviction or not, and whether I need a pardon... I was told by someone that I don't need a...

Identity Theft [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently been working with PickWinnersOnline.org. I am very concerned because I have "won" the lottery and now they are asking for banking information to wire transfer the funds into my bank account. All the documentation which they have sent seems OK, however, identitly theft and scams...

View more questions Search