Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shift_stupid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 01:36 PM
    the unit circle
    the point p is on the unit circle. The x-coordinate of p is 2/7 and p is in quadrant 1. find the point p(x,y)
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 01:41 PM
    The unit circle means the radius is 1. You are given x. Now, use Pythagoras to find y and you're all set.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin complexion and dark circle [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can you suggest some guaranteed crème or some home remedy. Also, I have a serious problem of dark circles from many...

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

Dark circle under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23yrs I am having dark circle under my eyes how to cure it .

Rotating Line to Touch Circle [ 3 Answers ]

A line starts outside a circle at point A. It passes through the centre of the circle and ends inside the circle at point B. With point A remaining fixed, I want the line to rotate so that point B touches the circle. The following variables are known: Distance AB Distance from A to circle centre...

View more questions Search