Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frizzybear Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Make-up ideas?
    Hi I'm entering into the 8th grade this year and I'm 13 years old. My mom agrees with make you and doesn't care how much I put on. I just wannna know what are some good make ups to use when your this young? I don't want to go into lots of make-up I still want to look like I'm not wearing any. Please and Thank you.
    Ali11964 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 11:59 PM
    If you still want to look natural then what I did in 8th grade was: 1. If you want to wear a base, then no liquid foundation maybe a powder
    2. Optional: and a slight hint of blusher to the apples of your cheeks but stay away from bronzer at first
    3. Choose two eyeshadow colours maybe nude and a pale pink and apply to different halves of the lid and blend together
    4. You could put eyeliner on but to stay natural just use eye pencil
    5. MUSTHAVES: a good mascara and some lipgloss
    This worked for me hope it helps :D
    Kandykitty88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2012, 08:18 PM
    Try a bb cream it's a moisturiser with a hint of foundation it will look as if your not wearing any but cover imperfections.

As for the ret of your face, stick to just 2 coats of black mascara to make your eyes pop and opt for a nude of light pink lipgloss.

You'll still look natural you'll just have a flawless complexion, look fresh faced and brighter.

Hope that helps :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 12:10 AM
    If you have bad skin (you mentioned in another thread), you will want to avoid most makeups.
    ZainBal Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 01:32 PM
    1. Apply a bb cream (moisturizer + foundation)
    2. Use a pencil or liquid liner to line out just above your lash line
    3. Use a black mascara
    4. A hint of pink blush
    5. Apply lipstick and/or gloss to finish up your look
    cutieepiee33 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 07:20 AM
    1. Apply moisturizer and foundation
    2. Apply pressed powder to keep foundation on the whole day.
    3. Apply some white eyeshadow in the inner corners of you're eyes.
    4. Line you're upper lash line.
    6. Fish face and add that blush.
    7. Add some lipstick and for the shine lipgloss.
    Hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AP Biology: Any ideas on how to make a Working Plant Model? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm really stuck on what to do for my project. I know all the parts of a plant stem, but the really tricky part to this project is making a model of a plant stem that actually has a working xylem and phloem. My teacher said to start with a straw, but that advice hasn't really helped me...

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

Any ideas besides adding sugar to make tonic water tolerable to drink? [ 4 Answers ]

I find that tonic water is helpful for my restless legs syndrome, but it is so bitter!

View more questions Search