Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uh-oh3421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:54 PM
    What's wrong
    Before my period I always get a red itchy inflamed vagina (with a few little bumps sometimes) but this time is much worse and it feels like the inside of my vagina is burning. I'm really scared as I'm only 16. I've tried garlic cloves because I was told it will kill any bacteria `up there` and canestin oral. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been bleeding since June 20th first it was light and off and on then I got a pain in my lower left side in my ovary area and then the bleeding got heavy a dark red then slowed down to a brownish color and the more active I am I bleed more some times the pain is bad other times the pain is...

What's Wrong! [ 0 Answers ]

At the beginning on June I had my period and since the day after it ended I have had a brown discharge. Its been 3-4 weeks now that this has been going on! I have the meraina birth control so I have unprotected sex with my husband(often)! When I shower it stops for hours(9pm-6pm)! Someone please...

What's wrong with him? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is an 11 week old german sheperd. He hasn't been eating for 4 days and throws up all the water he drinks. He is some what playfull but mostly just sits there.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.