Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moti6812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Free immigration questions
    Hello,

I am currently working in the US under h1-b visa and need to go to my residency country to do the interview for my new E-1 visa my big dilemma is that I have a son he is 12 years old, the US visa web info say that children under the age of 14 no need to be participate in the interview, but my question is can I leave my son hare in the US (of course with an adult supervision) and get his visa approved well he remaining in the US and not traveling with me,

Thanks
    debostic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Can I apply for unmarried partner visa if have just been refused for marriage visa and my visa expired now
    Talasweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 09:52 AM
    Hi ,
    I have filled my naturalization form based on marriage to US citizen, however I noticed after filling it that I made an unintentional error in Part 7 section c that asks about the trips made outside US after becoming a Permanent resident. My error was that I included a trip before becoming a permanent resident. Does this hurt my application? I hope they won't consider it a big deal :( thanks for your help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Ask immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Got My EAD/AP on 28 FEB, My H1B expired on 16 April, Apllied Extension and went to India for a vacation. My H1B got approved, When I am in India. But entered using AP. But didn't changed to EAD by filing I-9 form. Now My I-140 was revoked, I am Planning to appeal.In telephonic conversation, he...

Ask immigration questions free? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been mirried to my wife for 1 year and 5 month... Right now I only have the two years green card. Now she's telling me she don't want to help me in getting the green card for me. She sended a letter to immigration saying we are not together that she felted use. What can I do to get my green...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search