Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrchevelle44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 05:25 PM
    1990 Honda Civic SI 1.6L No Start / No Spark
    I have a 1990 Honda Civic SI 1.6L Hatchback 5speed with no Spark
    I purchased a new distributor about 10 months ago and fixed this sameproblem 10 months ago, so Today I bought a new coil and put it in and again No Spark with anew coil MY cel goes out after 2 seconds and I can hear the fuel pump I also craked a line at fuel filter and with key on plenty of gas came out. I have read about this MAIN RELAY wich I can not find I looked at fuse box in cab and to the left where drivers knee would be I only found a 5 pin relay wich unpluged onlycauses the clutch pedal swicth not to work and not even crank plug it back in motor crnks over just won't start. I can remove the dist cap and check power at the two wires connected to the coil. So is my main relay working or what is my next step PLEASE!

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda CRX won't start, but has compression, spark, and fuel [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 1990 honda crx with 1.5ltr. Someone tried stealing it a couple years ago and ruined the ignition. So ia got a civic column and installed it. I also had to re connect some wires that were cut and melted during their attempt to steal it. After that I loaned the car to a friend and she used...

1990 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Civic Si, 118K, manual trans. It won't start. For a while, it had a problem with the computer/main relay. It would leave me in parking lots of grocery stores until it had reset itself. I replaced the main relay switch on it and that problem ceased. Then the battery went...

1990 honda civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 honda civic won't start its getting fuel and spark and the starter is working fine it just won't start. Please help

1990 Honda Civic will not start [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1990 Honda Civic that will not start. The radio works, battery is good, I have checked all fuses. I turn the key and the check engine light comes on for 2 seconds then goes off. I can here a relay click behind the radio first, the main relay click by the fuse panel. After...

1990 honda civic gets fuel +spark runs fine when it starts but turn off won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 1990 honda civic ex 1.6 OK here goes sometimes it will start and run perfect no problems but it seems like when it gets hot or you drive for 30 minutes or so you turn it off and go back to start it and all it does is crank when it does this it is getting spark and gas I have replaced fuel...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.