Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abigail15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:54 PM
    Does the following below help to fade your hair?
    -baking soda
    -fairy liquid
    -lemon&water plus heat

Can anyone else please tell me how to fade my hair so I can dye it blonde? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 03:58 PM
    If you want to fry your hair try them all; no, nothing that you have listed is going to fade a bad dye job. Go to a hairdresser and spend the money to have it done property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What colour would roots of the hair show after black hair dye fade out? [ 8 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and dyed my hair black a day before. Am just been crying for hours and have already washed my hair several times. WOuld someone please advise as I donot want to use the daye again and am worried as to what colour would the tips of the hair would grow? Would it turn gray or......

How to get black hair dye fade faster and won't damage your hair [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go back to my natural hair colour and I'm interested in anyway I can get the dye to fade faster.

Help. How do I get my hair to fade. [ 0 Answers ]

I had my hair dyed. It was suppose to be a light brown. They put a filler on my hair and then put the color I wanted after. I think the filler was the problem. Now my hair looks fine at the ends but my roots are reddish Orange. I had highlights put in thinking it would get rid of this awful color...

Help. I need my hair to fade! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so the salon messed up my hair, I got exactly what u did not ask for. My hair is now a dark brown with blond highlights. Is there anything I can use to fade the brown? In about a month or so I want to be a light brown with highlights. Thank u to all that answer:)

View more questions Search