Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abigail15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:42 PM
    How do I fade my hair so I don't have to bleach it?
    I want to dye my hair blonde, I am currently brownish as I died it permanent colour and tried getting it out with colour before but I just made my hair smell and go back brown with weird colours. Can anyone suggest anything?

Check out some similar questions!

What colour would roots of the hair show after black hair dye fade out? [ 8 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and dyed my hair black a day before. Am just been crying for hours and have already washed my hair several times. WOuld someone please advise as I donot want to use the daye again and am worried as to what colour would the tips of the hair would grow? Would it turn gray or......

How to get black hair dye fade faster and won't damage your hair [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go back to my natural hair colour and I'm interested in anyway I can get the dye to fade faster.

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Should I bleach my hair or Do a full heavy all over bleach highlights? [ 2 Answers ]

Info on myself. Blue eyes, fair skin, pink undertones, natural hair color is dark blond. Last month I had my hair dyed a dark blonde. BTW, this was done professionally. The top area came out with dark blonde, gold/ red tones, and does not match my skin tone. I would like to be more in the neutral...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.