Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merr94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Women's sexual health
    Hi, so I am 17 and I had a son at 13, but last night I was having sex with a guy, and during and a little bit after I was bleeding bright red blood, it was kind of rough and he went deep, sorry for being graphic.. but he was kind of large.. but the day before we weren't rough really and I didn't bleed? So what could be the problem? And I didn't bleed long after either, so I was mainly bleeding during.. my last obgyn check up was in March and everything was normal.. but lately I have been have discharg but it looks normal. But lately before intercourse I kind of have a weird smell but Idk what it is? So please help me.. is it something I should be worried about?

Check out some similar questions!

Sexual health [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my husband & I had sex. When we stopped we realize I was bleeding. This happens randomly and rarely trough out the yr.  this happened 2 weeks ago. Now I feel shortness of breath dizziness sometimes, also feel like I want to pass out at times, bloated or pregnant. But I'm not bloated and ept is...

Sexual Health [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 18 years old, and I have been sexually active for just over a year. I've had just one partner, and he hasn't had sex with anyone else either. I began having pain during intercourse about 3 months after we began having sex. I have been on ocella for about a year and a half, and I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.