Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phohenshelt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 12:46 PM
    is a payne model PA13NR036-J s/n 1212X72694 compatible First Company model USM436AP
    is a payne model PA13NR036-J s/n 1212X72694 compatible First Company model USM436AP s/n FC151806215036

Our customer had thePayne unit replace last month and it is not working, the compressor apprears to be defective. My boss thinks the whole condenser should be replaced, but American Home Shield (the owners insurance co.) thinks we should replace the compressor value and evaporator coil, because they will be under warranty.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M [ 3 Answers ]

Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M? I A/C is leaking in my house. It is not coming from the drain line.

Heat Pump not working... Payne Model PH10JA030-E [ 1 Answers ]

My heat pump had been running for approx 2 weeks, when I arrived home one evening to find that it was cold in the house. The thermostat display was off (no batteries in this one). Thermostat replaced and heat pump still not working. Fuse was blown. Once fuse was replaced, heat came on and ran...

Payne model pf1m [ 1 Answers ]

Payne model pf1m drain pan leaks where the PVC line to the pump is how do you remove the pan to fix

Payne model py3pna048 [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about this unit? I am looking to buy a new unit and cannot find any info on this. And is Payne a good brand?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.