Probation for what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancel my dependant's visa [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a J-1 visa and my husband joined me later in a j-2 visa. After a few months I felt that bringing him here wasn't a wise thing. He made my life a hell. I can't study or do look after my work anymore. He doesn't violate the immigrations or border protection laws and my question now is... Is...

They cancel my friend visa for no reason he took his kids for their visa &denial [ 0 Answers ]

Why would they cancel his visa he never over stay in the US always return back to Jamaica never got in trouble with the law. His visa don't expires until Janury 2013. All he did was take his kids in to get their visa so they could visit their grand mother. They didn't give no reasons. He was so...

Will they cancel h4 visa if you are applying for l1 visa [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently holding H4 visa. My company is in a process of applying L1 visa. So, will they cancel my existing H4 visa if they are going to give L1 visa/ Is there any way having both visa valid and travel on L1 to USA. Thanks in advance. Lakshmi.

Once employee submit the r1 visa cancel? How many days cancle visa [ 1 Answers ]

Once employee submit the r1 visa cancel? How many days take cancletion time

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of U.K.

View more questions Search