Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gehrkejones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 07:51 AM
    Borin Picture 1925 found another Boy with rabbit
    I found a picture at a sale, It is of a boy sitting with his arm around cradeling a rabbit, can anyone tell me anything about this print,

Check out some similar questions!

1925 borin mfg. Co. Chicago [ 8 Answers ]

I found an old 1925 Borin photo in an behind an old picture in a frame. The photo is roughly 12x16 and is of a young woman sitting on a rock. The rock appears to be in water. She is wearing a blue dress and she has a white "headband" on her blond hair. She is leaning her head on something but I...

1925 Borin mfg co print [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a print at a second hand store that has 1925 Borin mfg co Chicago in the lower left hand corner. It is a picture of a girl, probably dutch who is carrying flowers instead of water buckets on her shoulders. She is looking to the side at a building and there is a windmill in the far...

1925 Borin MFG Chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a print that says 1928 borin manufacturing co. chicago it is a native indian standing by river

1925 Borin Mfg. Co. Chicago' [ 0 Answers ]

I found a picture of a small girl in a white dress w/short brown hair'

I have a 1925 Borin photo of an indian on a horse, wanting any info on picture [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1925 Borin photo of an indian on a horse holding a spear. Does anyone have any information on this photo?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.