Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaceofmind1970 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:04 AM
    Suing over Facebook messages
    Can I be sued for messaging people on Facebook, not posting, that due to the fact I couldn't reach the other girl, I reached out to her friends to get her the message her boyfriend was contacting me while they were currently on vacay together with intentions of breaking up when trip was over ( and included the text verifying it). I am aware I stooped to his level in doing this, now wish I had just left it alone, my emotions got the best of me as thee has been a history of abuse etc. and he had been trying to reconcile with me and I felt totally betrayed.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2012, 06:15 AM
    You can sue anyone over anything, winning is a different matter entirely.
    peaceofmind1970 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 06:17 AM
    Thnak you for your answer, just trying to find some peace or prepare, don't know what to do with the mess I have made worse. I lost my job due to PTSD so have no income or anything of value but I know that it can still happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ex messages me on Facebook? [ 3 Answers ]

This is probably a very common question. However I'd like some opinions outside of mine to help me understand the why. Some background: My ex-gf and I broke up about 2 years ago. We had a pretty bumpy relationship with many lows and few ups, probably due to our (mostly mine)inexperience...

How do I fix an "error on page" or "done with error on page" messages in Facebook? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Can somebody please help me? I keep on getting error on page message when in Facebook when I want to i.e. delete an app, see older posts, etc. I am not an IT expert and would really appreciate help. Detail of the error message as follows: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0...

How can I tell this guy I like him through Facebook messages or texts [ 5 Answers ]

How can I tell this guy I like him through Facebook messages or texts without saying it directly? As in like a play on words. I would like to tell him in person if I have a chance, but its summer so there's a limit on time. Truthfully, he did tell me he liked about a year ago, but we only lasted a...

How do I prevent a stalker from redirecting my Facebook messages to herself [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to send Facebook mssgs to friends; they were never received, and 1 was replied to by a woman who's been stalking me for a long time & has me under surveillance, rather than the person I sent it to. (It's possible she set up a phony Facebook profile.) I was told to reconfigure my router...

View more questions Search