Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryansteiner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2004, 10:20 PM
    Driving me crazy! Cant remember song
    I'm desperate! I don't know the title or artist but I know it's a somewhat recent song (past 5 years or so), it's r and be and the chorus has the lines "cause i'm the one that wants you and i'm the one that needs you" in it. Please help
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2004, 09:51 AM
    http://www.lyricsfreak.com/j/jeff-buckley/70238.html

"Jeff Buckley › Everybody Here Wants You" ?
    ryansteiner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2004, 11:20 AM
    Not it lol
    Thank you so much but that's not it.. it's close but its more r and b ish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

What song is this.. Its driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Been tyring to find out what song this is for the last 4 years... Used to be played every weekend at a dance club in Wisconsin... The only lyrics I remember are... "Feel My energy nah nah nah Feel my Energy, my energy yeah" (Then the next verse starts with... ) "People say ....."

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

TEMPLATES are driving me CRAZY! Help please.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am what you would call an HTML novice.  I can make website but am not very knowledgeable with how to integrate free templates into my websites. I just downloaded it and it came with a few different files.  All of which I don't know what to do with! -Index file containing the basic template....

View more questions Search