Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    back2normal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 03:01 AM
    Dog bite
    I was bitten by a dog 4 days ago and immediately went to a doctor for vaccination.when I read some blogs they stated that we should let the poison out or it could be fatal.now I am confused whether they recommended it for people who do not want to go for vaccination.plzzz help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 05:08 AM
    What poison ? Are you taking about Rabbies ?
    back2normal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    What poison ? are you taking about Rabbies ?
    Yes I was talking about rabies .I am worried whether once rabies virus remains in body vaccination might not help.although I think those anti rabies vaccination are only for this purpose but I still want to be completely sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Bite Ask a Nurse for Free Now Dog Bite [ 0 Answers ]

For a dog bite that barely broke the skin do you need to go to the doctor to get a shot? The bite has been cleaned with alcohol and triple antibiotic has been applied to it.

Dog bite [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbors 5 year old son came into my backyard without asking permission and came to my door and claimed my maltipoodel bit his legs there's no open skin or bitemarks. My dog is up to date on his shots. Am I reliable if the parents press charges?

Dog bite [ 1 Answers ]

Well my dog bit a child that was spending the night, and I am going to court for it. They are charging me with having a viscous dog. I don't even have a criminal record or anything. I think my public defender is trying to screw me. After The dog bit the kid I gave him to someone, I did not know...

Dog bite [ 7 Answers ]

My dog is a black lab she is full grown and she weighs about 70 pounds. She will not jump the fence unless someone calls her over. The fence is 4 feet tall. The cop came and said my dog bit a young child(10-12 years of age) she didn't break the skin or even leave a mark. Yet my dog was on our...

Dog bite [ 1 Answers ]

Our 3 yr old germanshep/cattledog cross just had an argument with a "buddy" during one of our daily outings in the offleash park. It wasn't a vicious fight... just a disagreement.. which lasted about 5 seconds... however our dog ended up with a single tooth wound on his upper foreleg... in the...

View more questions Search