Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    football1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 01:11 AM
    How do you become a singer at age 11
    I am 11 years old and me and my friend want to become a famous singers we already have a band name the beeper boxes but how do you become big
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2012, 01:35 AM
    Youtube..
    Also famous parents help massively.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2012, 05:15 AM
    Are the parents supporting, will they take the "band" to events open mic to perform.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Become a Singer At Age 13? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 13 turning 14 in a couple more months. ( ; &my dream is to be a singer. &everytime I sing to myself I sound good. &on the phone I sound good also. So when I sang to my friends they said I was amazing ! ;D I was really happy &proud of myself. I wanted to sing in my schools talent show but it...

How to become a singer when you are under the age of 16? [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to become a singer but I am onlyb 13 how do I go about doing that?

How can I become a singer at the age of 14 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, so I am 14 and I don't know what to do. I have a dream, a dream to become a singer, to show everyone that I have a voice. No knows that I have a beautiful voice except my little brother and one of my friends. I really want to start trying to brighten my chances at following my dream....

How do I become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am 11 years old how do I become a singer now!I love singing and I want to be a singer as soon as possible

View more questions Search