Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misscurious1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Why does my throat and my ears itch when my allergies act up?
    I get why my eyes get itching during the spring time (i.e. from pollen) but why does my throat and my inner ears get so itchy when my allergies do act up? It certainly drives me crazy o.o
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2012, 12:25 AM
    That's one of the symptoms of an allergic reaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Why does icecream make my ears itch? [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I eat ice cream as soon as I swallow it the cold makes my ears itch bad++ and drives me near crazy. I mentioned it to a couple people and they think I am crazy... why does it do this. The ice cream is not even in my system before it does this.

100+temp,itchy ears,terrible itch throat/what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Ears and throat [ 1 Answers ]

Itchy ears and throat

Allergies in Fall of year and crusty lumps on ears [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site. In the fall of the year my rott/golden retriever mix gets severe itching, redness and raw around the eyes and feet (eyes probably due to his feet and scratching his head). The vet suggested feeding him Hill's Prescription Diet T/D and said that it would take care of...

View more questions Search