Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jul 22, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Comedy/ woman trips and clothes fall off
    This movie is probably circa 1965-1980. It has the feel of a Mel Brooks comedy. I think there might have been a jungle/ treasure hunt going on. There is a running gag throughout the film where the lead actress trips/falls, and when she stands up again, she is in only her bra/undies. This has been driving me nuts. I saw it in the mid 80s and was curious enough to try and hunt it down again. Thanks in advance for your help!

Check out some similar questions!

Can a woman fall pregnant if the man doesn't ejaculate [ 1 Answers ]

Basically I had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago and I was due on my period a few days ago I'm wondering if I could be pregnant I'm even starting to feel sick at times

Can a straight woman fall for a lesbian? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm a 24 year old lesbian and I am in like with a straight woman. We work for the same company but in different departments. When we're among other people she has made comments such as; "actually me an *insert my name* have alot in common, if I were a lesbian she would be mine" Since then we have...

Is it a sin for a Married woman to fall in Love [ 2 Answers ]

I am a married woman was married at the age of 19years to a Qualified Doctor we both had and have great mental compatibility<i was a girl who always lived in a fantasy World thought romance to b loved cared envirnoment all is life no doubt my husband taking good care of me but there was something...

Clothes for 5'10" woman [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble finding clothes that look good on me. I'm 5'10" - 160 pounds and 52 years old. Anyone know where to find casual clothes that look nice?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.