Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TysonGrl Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 04:46 PM
    I was curious. I have money and I personally own things on my own. Its not like I have never worked. Please don't take what I say the wrong way I completely understand you're point of view and me being less educated than you really isn't the question here. I may have used short hand terms. Domestics. Domestic Relationstions. Im on a cell phone and some times it writes what it wants. Maybe I have come to the wrong place for another point of view or maybe I didn't. I didn't know the family before hand only knew t he man. I used contraception to avoid pregnancy but it failed and Im mot one for abortion but that's my opinion. And you're right I don't need to explain myslef so I guess I will stop. I did get some good points of views, advice and warnings from this site but I didn't expect it to be a battle of views on here. But the family has means of money they are also not by any means poor. I will just leave it at that and walk away. Im sorry to have taken up you're time and confuse or not make sense to you. Again thank you for you're point and I will keep what you have said in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Served a summons/being sued for credit card debt/first time being sued [ 2 Answers ]

I have been served a summons by first class mail of a lawsuit against me by an asset collection agency on behalf of a credit card company. The asset company has purchased the debt,in an amount just over $1000. My question is how do I proceed as I have never been sued before. I currently am...

Being sued for Slander, Libel and Defamation [ 1 Answers ]

I am being sued for Slander, Libel and Defamation. I got a summons can't afford an attorney and I have 20 days to respnd to it. I am not sure what I am suppose to respond. Everything I said was the truth and I never signed a general release (it's the company where I got my boobs done at.) Please...

Can I be sued for slander? [ 20 Answers ]

I was taken advantage of by an building contractor who worked on our home. I paid him over $50,000, but he only did about half of the work. And the work he did do was all wrong, and we have had to pay someone else to correct it. I have all the paperwork to prove my case, and am planning on suing...

Slander [ 8 Answers ]

Does another employee telling my supervisor that I should not be allowed to oversee a children's workshop that my company hosts because she feels I am drunk constitute libel or slander? This person knows nothing about my lifestyle. I have never socialized with this person or any other person in the...

View more questions Search