Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkFlameJB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Chemistry concentrations
    A solution contains Sr2+ and Ba2+ ions both at a concentration of 1.25 x 10 ^-3 molL-1.
    A dilute solution of sulphuric acid is slowly added to this mixture of ions. (Assume any change in volume is insignificant.)
    Ks (BaSO4) =1x10^-10 Ks (SrSO4)=3x10^-7

b
    (I) calclute the concentration of SO42- ions when SrSO4 begins to precipitate.

(ii) calculate the concentration of Ba2+ when SrSO4 begins to precipitate

thanks(:
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2012, 10:43 PM
    Show your attempt please. Thanks(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will their equilibrium concentrations be? [ 3 Answers ]

At 25 °C, Kc= 0.145 for the following reaction in the solvent CCl4. 2BrCl <------------> Br2+Cl2 If the initial concentrations of Br2 and Cl2 are each 0.0195 M, what will their equilibrium concentrations be? I tried 4 times.. but my answers were all wrong. I have only one chance to get...

What are concentrations of species in 0.04M sodium sulfate in water? [ 15 Answers ]

I am confusing on this problems. Could you please help me that how to do this one? Thanks

Coke Concentrations! [ 1 Answers ]

In a diluted solution of coke(1.00mL of regular coke and diluted to the mark of a 25.00mL flask), the concentration of phosphate is 5.13 x 10^-5 mols/L. What is the concentration of phosphate in an original coke? What is the concentration of phosphoric acid in an original coke?

Concentrations of reactant molecules [ 1 Answers ]

When the concentrations of reactant molecules are increased, The rate of reaction increases. The best explanation for this Feature is the: a. frequency of molecular collisions increases. ...

View more questions Search