Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sophie33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Does rescue remedy work if you feel anxious or can it prevent panic attacks
    I suffer from anxiety and also get panic attacks, I haven't had one for a while but I have a interview for college tomorrow and was just wondering if taking rescue remedy would stop me from being anxious or having a panic attack?

Sophie
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Have you used rescue remedy before successfully to ward off an attack? Do you have any Xanax or a prescription med on hand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panic attacks [ 14 Answers ]

I think I have panic attacks, so I looked up some of the feelings that you can get from them and so on... um turns out everything that I'm feeling is pretty much what they said some signs of panic attacks are. They also run in the family, both of my parents get them, my aunt, and my grandparents......

Panic attacks [ 3 Answers ]

I need a little advice on panic attacks- I have pretty horrid panic attacks. Sometimes it's very hard to leave my house, but I am need to fly in the next month. I am very worried about having a attack on the plane. Does anyone has any advice how to maybe stay calm if I start to experince one...

Panic attacks [ 9 Answers ]

I have really bad panic attacks due to my fear of being sick. I constantly think there could be something wrong with me. I suffer with really bad catarrh in my throat and worry it will make me sick. The attacks are ruling me completely, sometimes they last through the night and I constantly feel on...

Panic Attacks [ 3 Answers ]

I am having panic attacks recently. I have to cut off at least one utility for some time to afford to have some dental work done. I think the cost will be between $500-$1,000, or more, from past experience. First, I'm going to cut off cable TV which I'm addicted to-I'm homebound and it is my...

Panic Attacks [ 1 Answers ]

My ten year old Brittany male, adopted 18 months ago, has had a thunder phobia that he's gotten much better about over time. Twice in the past three months he's had panic attacks when the weather was perfectly fine and there was nothing new or unusual in our home or routine. The other night he...

View more questions Search