luky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Quality of life
    My question is
    What are the factors that affect the quality of life
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 09:45 AM
    Is this homework? If so, what do you think they are? We can guide you once you have answers, but we can't find them for you.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 4, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Quality of life has many factors. To me personally, it is the capacity that one has to enjoy a happy life. To live as one who enjoys life. Quality of life is a delicate issue to many people. I have a good quality of life in m y opinion because I enjoy my job and my family and my pets. I can go out to visit friends. Etc... However, my father had a rather poor quality of life in his last few years due to the severe stroke he had. He laid in a nursing home bed day after day or sat in his chair in the dining area listening to a poor woman suffering from dementia ranting unable to remove himself from the room. The highlight of his day came when my sister was able to visit him. He was unable to ramble and socialize as he so loved to do. He had the best care that he could get but I don't think he enjoyed the quality of his life.

Sorry I cannot be of more help to you but quality of life is different to each individual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search