Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimthegillsman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Plumbing problem
    Since1970 my flats cold water supply gets hot for about 5 minutes before getting cold this also applies to all other 31 flats in the block. Any idea why this may be happening as I am at a lost??

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing problem [ 1 Answers ]

There's no water flowing in only one water, hot and cold, faucet in my house. We closed and opened the water valve under the sink and still no water, what we can do before we call the plumber ?

Plumbing problem? [ 6 Answers ]

My toilet makes a short whooshing sound (a few seconds) in the middle of the night. Last night it did it every 5-10 minutes and kept waking me up? What is this? Kelly

Plumbing Problem [ 9 Answers ]

We have 3 comodes in our house. 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One of the 2 upstairs works fine and the other one(in the half bath) doesn't want to flush properly. We have put liquid Plumber down the drain numerous times. When flushing this comode it bubbles back up in the sink. It also comes to...

Plumbing Problem [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought an old house. The ceiling on the first floor bathroom is leaking. Right above thecleak is the second floor bathroom where the tub meets the wall that has the shower head. There is a continuous leak from the bath spout. There is also leak on the bath floor where te bath tub meets...

Plumbing problem [ 1 Answers ]

When the shower is turned on a stream of water comes out of the diverter. What can I do.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.