Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjmarquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 11:02 AM
    American standard pressure balancing model 1674 & 1675
    Shower works fine but when I turn it off I have a slow drip I tried removing the pressure balancing unit as well as the cartridge and reinstalled but still slow leak what could be the problem ? The leak is about one drip per 30 seconds THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 04:39 PM
    Hi Cjmarquez

You need to remove the cartridge and take it over to a local plumbing supply store and get a replacement cartridge... make this a quick/easy job and be done with it.

You could also try calling american standard as they have a lifetime warranty on some of their valves.

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Standard [ 16 Answers ]

How to remove shower valve american standard

Model 6425 american standard faucet base has a leak? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get the faucet off to replace the O ring? We have tried with everything I have in the house and can't budge the base to remove it. Water leaks out from the top of the base when the faucet is turned to the left side of the sink, but is fine turned to the right.

Fan on 1992 American Standard (Trane) doesn't work . Model # YCC018F1LOBA unit comes [ 1 Answers ]

1992 gas/electric heat pump fan will not blow. Model #YCC018F1LOBA

Replacing an old Incesa Standard toilet with American Standard [ 0 Answers ]

Can the old Mexican version Incesa Standard wall mounted toilet be replaced with the new elongated version of the wall mounted American Standard toilet? Making sure both fits are standard connections... sizes, etc. I've heard 4" center and 4 1/2" center from floor. What do I need to be aware of...

Low hot water pressure in bathtub of american standard faucet [ 5 Answers ]

I have a American Standard single handle faucet in my bathtub, the cold water in both the shower and tub is fine. The hot water pressure in both the shower and tub is very low. Is there anything I can do on my own to get more pressure in the hot water. Thanks RH

View more questions Search