Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sjabs1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Drug test coming up soon
    I usually smoke like every couple times a week and mostly on the weekend and I have a test coming up early April is there any way I could drain everything I have in my system still that like dates back to like more then hlaf way through 2006. Witch means I haven't cleaned my system out since half way through 2006
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Well, if it were in 2006 you should be safe as long as it is a UA tes (urine), however, if it is a follicle test, it is on the hair strand as long as you are growing your hair.

The only thing you can do safely and healthy is to just quit, drink lots of water, and hope and pray nothing comes up.

I am assuming you are talking about smoking pot, correct? Is that the only thing that would be in your system?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Yes just stop using completely now, don't be in a room with a lot of people smoking it.

Drink a lot of water and you should be OK.

If you have other things besides POT it can be different.
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2007, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjabs1234
    i usually smoke like every couple times a week and mostly on the weekend and i have a test coming up early april is there any way i could drain everything i have in my system still that like dates back to like more then hlaf way through 2006. witch means i havent cleaned my system out since half way through 2006
    Weed comes out of your system in a month.
    But drink cranberry juice water pee a lot run
    Umm but yea
    Only way your screwed if you smoked some in the past few weeks
    And if they do a hair test (which is dumb) because it doesn't come outa your hair for 7 years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can this drug interfere with the results of a blood test [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you jesus helper. I have one more question. If I do happen to be pregnant, the night I would've conceived was the last time I have done cocaine. Would this lessen the chance of conception occurring and also will it have an affect on the result of the blood test if I am? (it being in my system...

Drug Test? [ 2 Answers ]

I take a diet pill called lipodrene. Will that show up on a drug test?

Drug Test [ 6 Answers ]

I am 19 years old, 5'11", about 130 lbs and have smoked weed for 1 and a half years prior to quit, I cut back to 2 hits a month for 1 month and for the past month and a half I have been clean of everything, I'm not big, I have a high metabolism, and I took a detox drink called ready clean, its for...

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Folicle drug test [ 1 Answers ]

It can be detected even with new hair growth for 90 days or more, after using. As for detoxing it sooner as far as I know there is nothing that can.

View more questions Search