Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjstrader Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Wiring diagram for 4 bulb light fixture one switch
    When removing the light kit from our ceiling fan I disconnect the wires inside the ceiling fan light fixture instead of the wires from the kit to the fan. Now I am not sure which wires to reconnect. There are four lights each with a black and white wire. There are 3 wires, blue, black, and red coming from the switch pull chain. Can anyone help me reconnect the light wires so that the fixture will work again?

Thanks
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 11:27 AM
    There are three wires, black, blue and red from the switch. What wires are available to connect to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan with light fixture wiring diagram [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan, model 25466 with a light kit. While wiring the light fixture some of the wires were pulled loose. I need to find out what wires go with which ones to fix it. Going into the fan are three wires, one black, one white, and one black and white striped. On the bottom of the...

How to change a pull chain fixture to a fluorescent light fixture with a switch ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a switch for a pull light fixture. The only power is from the light fixture, but I want to put a light switch on the wall as I enter the room, Can you help ?

Hamton Bay outdoor light fixture... how to replace a dead light bulb. [ 0 Answers ]

I have to see if one of the glass panels slides up or down or left and right. It does not appear that the top or bottom is removable. Don't have instruction guide... don't know the model number

Wiring a light fixture to a 3 way switch [ 4 Answers ]

Am replacing an old light fixture in an upstairs hall that is connected to 3 different switches; one downstairs, one at the far end of the hall and one at the close end of the hall. Coming into the light receptacle box are 3 white wires, 3 black wires, 1 red wire and 3 exposed copper wires. My...

Need wiring diagram to wire light switch to ceiling fan. [ 1 Answers ]

I've got power to the fan. Got blue wire from light ot black from switch. Do I hook white to the power? Can you sent a wireing diagram so I can look at it. David

View more questions Search