Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10longj Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2012, 07:59 AM
    Help me I'm in love
    I really like this boy at school, but just like every other guy in the world he runs away whenever I'm within 100ft. I cry myself to sleep about this boy. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'v already told him I like him, in a note, and my mates have asked him out for me, but its always a no, and I never have the guts to talk to him face to face! HELP ME PLEASE!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Girl, don't cry yourself to sleep over someone who is not interested in you. He is not the only boy in the world.
    He does not like you, so move on. What is the point? You'll look desperate and desperation is not attractive.
    10longj Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Girl, don't cry yourself to sleep over someone who is not interested in you. He is not the only boy in the world.
    He does not like you, so move on. What is the point? You'll look desperate and desperation is not attractive.
    Thanks, but I still can't stop thinking about him, my friends try to help but there hopless, its only been 1 day and a half since we broke up from school, but I alredy miss him like a year has past! :( but thanks any way
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 10longj View Post
    thanks, but i still can't stop thinking about him, my freinds try to help but there hopless, its only been 1 day and a half scince we broke up from school, but i alredy miss him like a year has past! :( but thanks any way

Leave him alone - you know he isn't interested. Find someone else.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 08:56 AM
    It's only been a day? Good grief!
    Enjoy your summer. This guy will fade.
    He is not interested in you. Accept it and deal with it.
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Dear Friend! I can understand the desperation in your heart. But dear can we cry for not getting a moon in the sky? The case you mentioned is something like that as the boy doesn't want you then why to go after him. Always try to have that kind of character within you that attracts people towards you. So build yourself more mature and concentrate on your number one priority. One day not you but there will be boys and people will be after you.

God bless!
    lula_fifi Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Out of interest how old are you? When you are younger you can be in love with the idea of being in love, it's rather complicated; I'm 16 and when I had just turned 14, I met this person and I was convinced that I was in love and that we would end up together; of course we broke up after about 7 months, and when I look back, I see how silly it was.

I'm sure what you have is a large crush for this boy, and a very sweet one. If I were you, I'd just send him a message on Facebook or something, whatever way of communicating you have, and just start some small talk - it should lead into conversations and you'll get to know each other really well, and who knows, he may even see you in a whole new light then! It'll be absoltely terrifying when you talk to him face to face, but trust me, you'll love it.

I hope I helped <3
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lula_fifi View Post
    Out of interest how old are you? When you are younger you can be in love with the idea of being in love, it's rather complicated; I'm 16 and when I had just turned 14, I met this person and I was convinced that I was in love and that we would end up together; of course we broke up after about 7 months, and when I look back, I see how silly it was.

I'm sure what you have is a large crush for this boy, and a very sweet one. If I were you, I'd just send him a message on Facebook or something, whatever way of communicating you have, and just start off some small talk - it should lead into conversations and you'll get to know each other really well, and who knows, he may even see you in a whole new light then! It'll be absoltely terrifying when you talk to him face to face, but trust me, you'll love it.

I hope I helped <3

She's 13.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search