Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2012, 07:13 AM
    'Point Horror' or 'R L Stine' book?
    Hey guys, I've been trying to remember the name of a book I read while back in school. Around the same time, I was reading the Point Horror series which is what makes me think it could be in that series also.

From what I remember, it started with a girl looking for her boyfriend at a beach party or something. Eventually, she finds him in a cave suspended by his feet and he has been half eaten by something, but is still alive.
    Some sort of creature reveals itself to her and bites or scratches her but she manages to get out of there.
    Upon trying to reveal to other people what has happened, she finds that she can't as her throat tightens and she is unable to breathe... that's pretty much all I remember.

Anyone have any idea?
    Any help is always appreciated, thanks :)

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a horror book [ 1 Answers ]

The book was actually comprised of a series of novellas put together, as they were designed to be. They all take place in the same small town, which the author even had a map of in the back of the book, and a website that you could go to and "check-up" on different character's and things like that....

Scariest Horror Book Ever? [ 21 Answers ]

Im not a reader, in fact I hate reading but I'm determined to read a good horror, as everyone keeps saying the films are never as scary as the books... so I need a book that completely hooks you (as I get bored easy). And I'm a huge horror/thriller fan. So I'm on the hunt for the scariest book...

Looking for title of horror book [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a book I read as a teenager appx. 15 yrs ago. I don't know the name or author of the book but it was a horror novel and I can describe it, please if you have any idea of the exact name author or year it was publised I would be sooo grateful. The story is about couples who were...

I need to figure out the title of this horror book. [ 3 Answers ]

A while ago, I was looking for books to scare me, and someone suggested this one. It was about German soldiers, or something. They were in this building and they were being eaten alive by something in there. I only got about 1/4th of the way into before I returned it to the library. Now I can't...

Title of book : celtic, horror [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book that my mom gave me in High School for a book report. She cannot remember the name of it. I can only remember vague bits and pieces. I remembered that it was a bit creepy. It involved spirits and demons and it was based somewhere in England. I feel like it was Scottland or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.