Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamsofcarlos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Dreams of dead husband
    Even before I lost my husband to cancer in 2009, I always dreamed that he was with someone else. After he passed I have seen him next to me calling me, laying next to me and still dream that he is playing me dirty as the saying goes. He was not a player he was a very attentive man and loved me very much. I also love and cared for him till his dying day. I am so frustrated that I only dream about him playing me dirty. What does this mean??
    chiradeep Posts: 68, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2012, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsofcarlos View Post
    Even before I lost my husband to cancer in 2009, i always dreamed that he was with someone else. After he passed I have seen him next to me calling me, laying next to me and still dream that he is playing me dirty as the saying goes. He was not a player he was a very attentive man and loved me very much. I also love and cared for him till his dying day. I am so frustrated that i only dream about him playing me dirty. What does this mean??????
    I don't think you should be frustrated or feel weird about a dream. A dream can be of vivid scenes & stories which are beyond our controls. So dreams should not be of any worries.

Please don't worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the dead communicate with the living through dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Any ways my father passed a way about seven years ago now I keep Having him pop into my dream land or dream realm , I had a dream with him in it last night I never had this kind of dream before where my fathers mad at me. I did not rather see his face I just could feel how mad he was at me for...

Dreams of communication with the dead [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I had dream that has been on my mind, could someone please tell me what it means? I dreamt that I was at a grave site I saw my father who had passed away in 2006 floating above his grave but I also saw my mother who is still alive in the same position floating above her grave and I placed the...

Dreams about passionate sex... with dead boyfriend... [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend died some time ago, I am depressed and grieving, I can't move on or ever think of loving someone else, but I have been dreaming about having passionate sex with him almost every single night,I actually love my dreams! I wake up really happy in the mornings until reality hits me. I...

Dreams about my husband [ 11 Answers ]

For the last week I have been having dreams that my husband doesn't love me anymore and decides to leave me. The dreams are so clear and feel real :( Even the way he looks at me in the dream, I can see in his eyes he doesn't love me and want me no more Why am I dreaming this? At home...

Are dreams of the dead direct communication? [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I've been dreaming of my friends's brother, or rather a friend I used to have a long time ago. I had nothing to do with her brother but I know he hated me. He died a while ago from a drug overdose. I've had a few dreams with him in them. I can't understand why since as I said, I had...

View more questions Search