Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pam Giltner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Looking for toy Grandfather Clock .
    When my daughter was young she had a grandfather clock that told her when to brush her teeth, when to get redy for bed and then told her bed time stories via a cassette player. I would love to find one for her for Christmas gift as she states this was her favorite memory as a child. I would also love to have some of the tapes. E mail me at [email protected] if you have one or know where I could find one.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Found this on eBay, called Grandpa Time... is this what you're looking for?
    grandpa time clock | eBay
    (here's a webpage of people discussing the clock, sounds like a match! http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/granpatime0.shtml)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Grandfather Time Clock/Toy [ 13 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's I had this toy called Grandfather Time and it was an upright clock that had a cassette player. The tapes played stories and fables. The toy would wake you up or tell you stories, and it lit up. I am having trouble finding this toy clock and would very much like to find...

Old grandfather clock [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My Dad got it in Germany in the 60s. I can't find a name on it. The gears are metal and the gear case is wood. I was wondering how old, where it was made and what it is worth. Thanks Joe

View more questions Search