Jul 21, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by koalabearlover View Post
    just wandering im 5,4 and weigh 140. and how long does it take to lose fat
    *when does my body startburning fat?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 09:19 PM
    You sound fine to me.

If you don't eat right, you body will use muscle and save the fat for fear of starving. A water fast is not the way to lose weight, plus you very likely will go back to bad eating habits once the fast is over.

Avoid foods containing wheat flour, rice, and sugar. Eat fresh and steamed veggies, fresh fruits, and lean meats. Nibble on seeds and nuts. There are good sites on the Internet to give specific food choices and even menus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 40 pounds FAST! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site... I just wanted to ask how to lose 40 or more pounds as fast as possible... I would really like to lose 40 pounds in at least a month I know its not going to be easy and probably not very healthy but I just want the weight gone!

How to lose 60 pounds fast!? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello!Well I'm really big(Or I feel really big).And I want to be skinny before I go away to a new High school.SO please help!

How can I lose 50 pounds fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 14 and I'm about 40 pounds over wieght. I'm in the 10th grade and I haven't even kissed a guy yet. My older sister is really pretty she works at hooters and every were we go people always check her out so I need to lose 58 pounds before school starts so can you help me

How can I lose 60 pounds fast [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm jen. I'm only a teenager and I weigh about 180 lbs. I want to weigh about 120. I don't know what to do when I was in middle school I was always the skinniest in the class. I don't know what happened and I would like to be skinny again. If you could please help me maybe I could get a...

View more questions Search