Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Light spotting after morning after pill
    Girl friend used morning after pill wensdqy condom broke the night before she is experinsing light spotting is worried is this normal does she need to seek medical attention
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 07:36 PM
    No, she is either preganant or not, spotting can be a sign of pregnancy or a side effect of the pill. ** assume no one read the list of side effects , many can be serious.

Her period will be off for a month or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

I missed my last pill in the pack and now I'm spotting halfway through my pill! [ 2 Answers ]

I missed the last pill in my last pack and now I am halfway through a pack and I'm spotting! This has never happened before! Could I be pregnant? X

Pill & Morning Pill [ 6 Answers ]

Okay. I have this question. Can you take a morning-after-pill even though, your on birth control? Not, questioning that if may decrease the effectiveness of the birth pill but, will it more safer to take the morning-pill if you had unprotected sex? Probably, double the protection? Just wondering....

View more questions Search