Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T_G_I_Bob Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Microphone won't work on my Microsoft Live Cam VX-1000
    When using Skype my microphone often won't work This seems to happen after some major event requiring uninstalling something. I believe the system is not recognizing my mike and is looking for a different device. What steps are necessary to correct the problem?
    Thanks.
    willybgood Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by T_G_I_Bob View Post
    When using Skype my microphone often won't work This seems to happen after some major event requiring uninstalling something. I believe the system is not recognizing my mike and is looking for a different device. What steps are necessary to correct the problem?
    Thanks.
    Can go wrong with finding the mics site and reloading drivers, most newer mikes are plug and play. Is your PC a laptop? HP have built in Mics that haper portable mikes all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with this live cam avatar [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is having a problem how to get rid of the cat and dog avatar on live cam on Yahoo messenger. He wants to go back to the normal webcam where he is seen on the camera. Is there any one who knows how? Thank you!

Live! Cam Avatar [ 7 Answers ]

Hey so I just bought a new XPS dell computer and I use Windows Live (MSN) messenger. I was havign a video chat with my friend but... You can see me! You see an animation.. Like.. Its... it's a Came effect that changes your face into a dog, a cat, alien or other random things But my...

View more questions Search