Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer0992 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Why would males enjoy mentally torturing a pretty girl?
    OK this is a weird question... but I don't get it-- I never have and it just keeps getting worse... maybe its where I live but not ALL guys can be this way? Something weird has to be going on... something just not normal or maybe males aer like this. I am an EXTREMELY beautiful woman... like mind bogglingly beautiful but let's say playboy playmate type level pretty... but I'm ethnic... look hispanic... dark hair etc exotic looking. However I'm also SUPER girl next door pretty... very down to earth VERY cool laid back.. the type who... is just super nice... very friendly... kind caring... all in all if I was a guy.. I'd DIE to be with a girl like me or find someone like me.. I'm passionate caring monogamous not a gold digger... loyal... literally amazign (and I'm not bragging its just how it is). I've had DATES tell me I'm amazing then never talk to me again, one tell me I'm hot and seem so amazing, then run off in the end just acting psycho--not wanting to buy me dinner or just going nuts for 'no' reason. Men only get off on TORTURING rejecting abusing mistreating me NOTHING else. They don't treat me the way they treat other women... other women they kiss their a** are super nice to them, buy them things.. and those women they are nice to are mean bossy controlling..

OK again I'm NOT mean bossy controllnig... super cool laid back.. open friendly... but all men do is abuse attack mistreat me-- even REJECT me sexually... they might be huffing puffing turned on but reject me... just for ego issues... many MANY men get off on MENTALLY torturing me for kicks.. this isn't just one or two-- its MANY. To a point where now again I go back to-- WHY the hell is this happening? Why?? Why would these sick males get off on mentally torturing this SWEET amazing girl.. rather than wanting to be with her? These men also want to just USE me for something... whether its sexual or just control... ive never had a boyfriend... now I know its true-- NO man will date me.. they just want to torture me... ive had men say to me.. youre TOO beautiful... and some just go crazy psycho over me then ditch me and leave... dont get me wrong-- I'm pretty but there are MANY hot women out tehre hwo don't get tortured like this... now its just getting to a point where its beyond crazy/ridiculous. EVery male seems to want to 'dominate/use/abuse/mistreat/control/torture me" nothing else and worse-- im ths INNOCENT sweet girl...WHY do tehse sick crazy men get off on doing this to the most innocent nicest girl??? it makse no sense to me....if i was a guy and i met a sweet beautiful girl i'd treat her like gold?? I am GOLD but iget treated lower than sh*t by almost EVERY male possible--degraded mistreated...the ones who MIGHT be nice to me-- i'll never meet...maybe sometimes servers at restaurants are nice--rarely but still...i just want to ask men....do men REALLY hate beautiful women even if they are the nicest sweetest women??? i had aguy once say "you're SO BEAUTIFUL you're an ANGEL... omg... you know how many families wuold LOVE to have someone like you"? But again I get treated lower than sh*t... literally persecuted by males and people but males especially---used abused harassed... rejected... again... this isn't just abnormal it is beyond insane... I don't get it... why would these stupid sick men want to torture a hot pretty sweet girl?? They don't torture the evil mean fat ugly nasty women just the BESt ones?? Again why?? Oh I'm also super smart... was valedictorian of my HIGH school... college degree... very deep analytical... not a flake or stupid and again I get abused/degraded by men... why?
    jennifer0992 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Even sexually men will TALK abuot things they want to do to me.. but NEVER do them... like.. oh hey why don't u come over I'll give ua nice massage and do this and that.. and those same men.. won't ever do it.. then end up ditching me. Err what? I don't get it-- the males who I want sexual things from---wont give them to me-- and the ones I don't want sex from are aggressively trying to get in my pants and they are losers from the internet... I even had a man refuse to give me oral sex three weeks ago... granted I assume he had to be a psychopath... and he said durign the date... that he "TAKES what he wants..and doesnt do what is asked of him" he was 55 and it was our first date and I don't normally do that but I did for other reasons but in the end.. he Didn't give me oral... I told him I was a virgin right before we did anything and he seemed annoyed... knowing he wasn't going to get laid... could that have been why he didn't give me oral.. I mean a 55 year old man refusing to give oral to a gorgeous young girl?? For EGO kicks?? This was the last straw for me... this is crazy to me... and I am so sexually hot I could/should be a stripper or something I'm super super hot... and men refusing me sexually?? This isn't normal but its happened MANY times.. these same men would do anything to any other woman but refuse me for kicks...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I would say it is you, if "all men" are this way to you, then it is not the men. Sorry it is something about your attitude or your personality, good lucks don't go far past getting them to talk to you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Haven't you posted this same stuff before? Your opinion of yourself is something. Maybe it projects to men how superior you think you are. Work on yourself for a while
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 08:25 PM
    Reading the first paragraph of how awesome and beautiful and goddess like that you are, I am going to take a guess and say that you probably put that out there for all the men you date. I know I don't want to deal with a woman who thinks she is a gift to the world... if you act this way around dates, you're probably scaring them off.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Scaring them off or turning them off.
    The fact that you have posted this several times this month and have apparently not cared for the response you got, suggest to me that you are either bored and lying or the problem is you.
    Maddykat Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Haven't you posted this same stuff before? Your opinion of yourself is something. Maybe it projects to men how superior you think you are. Work on yourself for a while
    I agree. Confidence is great, sweetie! But arrogance can be a big turn off! :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 21 years old girl/woman. I don't want or enjoy sex? Is there something wrong [ 4 Answers ]

4 years, love my boyfriend, I am bored, I don't enjoy sex with him. I don't want to leave him, my mom did it to my dad and I always said I would never break some ones heart.. I don't want to hurt him.. Can anyone help please? What should I do?

My girl friend's ex-husband mentally abuses her. What can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Day in and day out I find Sarah mad, upset, irritated, sad or just sobbing her eyes out... This man plays a game with her because of their common child. He pulls their daughter out of school quite often to go on "surprise trips". He will take her to late night movies till 11pm-1am, on a school...

Mentally unstable girl chasing me [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, I will try and keep the story brief. I am physically attracted to a girl who I met recently. She has made no secret of the fact that she likes me also. She is doing all of the chasing. Texting, calling, emailing everyday, all day. It is too much for me. My friends know this girl and she a...

Went on a First Date Thursday with Pretty Girl, and now what? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm usually shy on dates but when meeting this girl on Thursday I felt very relaxed because as soon as our met she smiled. So that made things a little easier for me. And during the date she smiled as we chatted, complimented me on my dimples, brung up the topic of sex and hinted at future...

View more questions Search