Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Cosmic wish did it backfire?
    OK so first of all my long distance girlfriend dumped me a month ago. We'd been together nearly three months and I think the main reason was that I didn't trust her as much as I should have. She said it hurt her when I didn't trust. I thought things had sorted out then she finished with me by saying she just wants to be friends. The next day I tried asking her for another try she said things like I'm sorry we can be friends. Then she didn't go online for two weeks. I placed a cosmic order the week before she came back in contact with me. My order was worded that Victoria is giving me another chance to be her girlfriend. I am back with Victoria. I release my cosmic wish to the outer workings of the cosmos so I put I it in present like the websites say. I placed it onto the comsic order service website. When she remade contact and just said hello to start with I thought this is my chance that the cosmos is giving me. So I said sorry for the way I had treated her before. She said it was OK and she said what time she would be online again. When I came online I said sorry and she said its fine. I told her that I'd never treat her like that again. She said its fine. When I asked her for another chance she said but we can only be friends. But we carried on talking a bit as friends but I really wanted another chance with her. So two weeks later I placed the same cosmic order. And repeated the order aloud three times a day picturing it was true. It didn't work because at first she said yes when I asked to talk things over and I explained how sorry I was. She accepted my apology but resisted with we can only be friends yet again. So I thought maybe I was doing the order wrong so I placed it again and asked for the delivery date to be today. I was waitingand looking forward to it being delivered. This time I wrote I am Victoria's girlfriend again. Just in case the cosmos had misinterpreted it. I ncase when I said I have a chance I didn't know how to act on my chance or if I'd not done it correctly to get Victoria back. So I put simply Victoria is my girlfriend again.
    So this morning I saw that Victoria was online on the site we talk on but hadn't replied to my previous messages which lately she hasn't always been doing. So I said hello and can we talk? Her reply was I'm sorry I'm leaving this site. I trired telling her how sorry I was she just said things like I love you always with loads of kisses. I asked her can we make up? She didn't answer this question with yes or no but she said I'm going now. Then she said I love you always and something about I am an amazing girl. Then she said I'm going forever. I said don't go forever and she replied I'll be back in two months. Then deleted her account without me knowing will we get back together or not? She didn't say yes or no. now I cannot contact her at all. She deactivated that account. Her phone is cut off until she pays the bill. And she says she'll be back in two months. Now there is no contact until she reiniates it. So has my cosmic order backfired? Or is it the cosmos telling me that my wish will be fulfilled in two months? I'm confused. Is that why Victoria said in two months because the cosmos told me in two months we'll try to restart our relationship? Or has it totally backfired in my face? Please tell me thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Cosmic wish? Cosmic order? A wish is just that - something you hope for, not a demand or a promise.
    She doesn't want you any more. You did the best you could to say you were sorry and had changed. It didn't work. Long distance relationships usually don't anyway.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Your "cosmic order" is full of applesauce. Stop stalking this poor girl! She doesn't want you in her life at all now. You burned all your bridges, even the cosmic ones.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 23, 2012, 04:09 PM
    It's a relationship... get over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Backfire [ 1 Answers ]

97 roadking flhr seams to be backfireing from the aor filter besides cleaning the filter what else should I be looking for?

The Kyabalion, The Science of Getting Rich, Universal Cosmic Laws? [ 1 Answers ]

Universal cosmic laws, Metaphysics, Kyabalion, The Ancient Knowledge of the Arcanum, and The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles. Do these texts or resources delve into mysticism, the occult, or astrology?

Carburetor backfire [ 3 Answers ]

17hp Kohler backfiring through the carb. Water was in the gas but now O.K.

Question to the cosmic void [ 5 Answers ]

I am not really looking for a specific answer and this really is'nt a question just some thoughts, and maybe I could get some feedback with thoughts from others. Everyone on the board seems very knowledgeable it is always good to get the opinions of others that really don't know you. ...

View more questions Search