Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaro0o0o0o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Can I have L1 B & H4 at the same time?
    I have a valid L1 B from my company for the next three years. I do not have an immediate project to travel to the US. I want to apply for H4 so that I can join my husband. I would like to know if applying for H4 leads to my L1 B cancelation either at the US consulate or at the immigration at the airport. Kindly let me know how I can keep my L1 B safe and valid without any cancelation and get my H4 visa as well. Also please letme know how I can change my status from H4 to L1 B once I am in the US and if managed to get a project from my company.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend & I aren't spending quality time together & he's become verbally abusive [ 39 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old, and I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a year now (he's 28). The first few months we were together, he was the sweetest and most charming man ever! (but isn't every guy that way at first?) He's been taking on a few extra projects for work the past 4-5 months (he...

Feeding & time [ 2 Answers ]

How much food to give 6 mo old & every 4 hours?

Having it All & Nothing at the same time. [ 5 Answers ]

How can someone who has it all have nothing @ the same time? I've tried so so so very many times to put myself in the right place, around good people & do good w/ my life. I went back to Church because after all "you've gotta be somewhere!" right? The thought of Religion & God in ones life...

12.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Smokes fom Time to Time [ 9 Answers ]

This engine apprears to start and run fine. However, from time to time it will smoke like a freight train then clear up and be find. This may occur several times in a two hour period. Any sujections on what may be the cause? Thanks for your Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.