Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nsteblay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Furnace blower motor stops at high speed when A/C kicks in
    I have an Armstrong furnace. The main blower stops and buzzes when the A/C kicks in. The blower fan attempts to spin at a higher speed when the A/C starts but instead locks up. Is this a problem with the blower or with related circuit board?

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a 3 wire GE furnace blower motor with a newer Dayton 4M098G multi speed mo [ 1 Answers ]

My GE furnace blower was a very simple, 5 wire installation, which the bearings wore out on. I am now truing to convert the wiring to adapt to my older furnace, and the new motor has more wires, and different color wires, and the schematic on the motor is too simple, it does not address the...

Electric furnace blower motor not changing speed? [ 0 Answers ]

Just replaced motor but the fan is not turning fast enough to push air through system?

Furnace kicks on 1 cycle, then stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Last spring my furnace stopped working. I got new digital thermostat, air worked fine (didn't check heat... duh!). Last month I turned furnace on, it ran 1 cycle, then stopped. I fiddled with thermosat and popped of furnace covers and fiddled, and it kicked on again 1 cycle, then stopped again. ...

Can blower motor speed be adjusted on a Day and Night furnace ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Day and Night up flow furnace, about 13 years old. Can the blower motor speed be adjusted to a slower speed ? There is only 8 feet of duct and the noise coming out of the registers is very loud. Model # 395CAV036055 66,000 BTU Blower # 511, 1/3 hp If no one has any info, does...

High Speed Blower motor [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Pulse 21 gas single zone forced air furnace. The blower motor is supposed to have 3 speeds. Right now everything works but when I turn on my AC the blower uses the same speed that it does for heat. Could there be something wrong or do I just need to rewire something?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.