Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkbeane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 11:12 AM
    I want to know the name of an old black and white movie where an old man had a dog th
    I want to know the name of the movie where an old man had a dog that danced and the song M.r Bojangles was played. It is an old black and white movie. I want to pruchase it, but I don't know the name.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2012, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dkbeane View Post
    I want to know the name of the movie where an old man had a dog that danced and the song M.r Bojangles was played. It is an old black and white movie. I want to pruchase it, but I don't know the name.
    The Little Colonel with Shirley Temple?

I don't remember the dog, though.

That song has been in several movies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old animated movie about a black and white dog called "Dog"? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have been searching this for a long time. It is an old, late 70's, 80's or 90's animated movie about a small black and white dog that was getting always into trouble. The movie itself was a little gross for kids, going somewhat to the adult side. I always remember this dog...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

View more questions Search