Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isiav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 11:50 PM
    2 red bumps on penile shaft with black dots in the center
    I have these bumps on me there red with black dots in the center, they don't hurt at all, I have not had sex yet before either.

Check out some similar questions!

Raised red bumps on penile shaft? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 5 small red raised bumps in the shaft of my penis. They are tender to the touch. Nothing has come out of them... yet. I have only been with one sexual partner for some time now, maybe 4 or 5 months. I have no problems urinating. They do not itch, no fever, no aches that aren't usual. (I am a...

17 yrs old, small red bump on penile shaft [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 17 years old and have a small red bump on my penile shaft about mid-way up and on the left side. Its sensitive to pressure but not touch. It is no larger than a cm wide, also it's not attached it feels like it's just under the skin (It may just be a pimple?), but I've read some other...

Bump on penis shaft black center? [ 0 Answers ]

On my penis shaft is a small hard bump, with a black center. The center seems to be able to come out. I noticed it not long ago while taking a shower, however it may have been there for quite a while. There is no pain. What is it?

Bumps on base of penile shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have had these small wart-like bumps on the base of the shaft of my penis for many years now (2 on left and 2 on right side). They have never bothered me or gotten worse, and I have had physicals where my doctor has just glanced at them, but hasn't said anything about them. I just figured they...

Penile shaft bumps/scaly head [ 2 Answers ]

After 6 months that my husband and I first dated he started seeing weird small bumps on his penis. It then went away. Soon after I was pregnant and tested for everything. I had nothing. Even after I had the baby I went in to get a check up and skin was taken from my cervix. THey thought I might...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.