Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archana295 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Misunderstanding in friendship
    One of my very good friend is misunderstanding my friendship to be love. How do I convey what is true, so that I don't hurt him and don't lose out on our friendship either?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 4, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Stress as much as possible what a good friend they are and always will be.
    faithl Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Mar 4, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Well having just found out the friend I like has a girlfriend, my advice would be what he did for me: stressed that he would always been there when I needed him and that we were still friends. It hurt, and I'm still hurting, but he handled it gracefully and compassionately. I don't know when or how I will see him again, but I'm glad to know he's still there for me. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friendship questions [ 8 Answers ]

Hi before I start I will say that I don't know what catogery to put this in because it is a mixture so I put it in here as we are both teens - I am 14 he is 19. Please can a mod/admin whatever move it if its in wrong area. Basically one of the people at school I get on quite well with - it...

Friendship Cake [ 6 Answers ]

I have recipe for Friendship Cake but I don't have any starter anymore, Does anyone know how to make it? This is a great cake to give on the holidays. I sure would be thankful! Carol:D

Did I screw Up our friendship? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, first off I just want to say that I'm really happy that there is a website here that people can ask for advice.. it gives people a different look at things.. whether they take your advice or not.. its good to here someone's opinion.. On with me story I go... My friends...

Sexually Attraction and friendship [ 8 Answers ]

If two people work together (once a week) and are sexually attracted to one another... but one is married can they keep the relationship as friends? One happens to be married the other single, one 20 the other 40. Can the attraction be seen by others viewing them... basically can a man and a woman...

View more questions Search