Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Searose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 08:18 PM
    80's children's series about a boy with a flying bike
    I think the sequel had him searching for the loch ness monster and he finds a Nessie egg if I remember correctly

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

80's anime style movie about a boy riding a flying manta ray... [ 2 Answers ]

Has a gun that shoots pellets that grow into giant thorn bushes in seconds, bad guys were empty black suits of armor with arm blasters, and they came from a giant black arch/doorway thing that would phase in and out. Can anyone help?

Children's animated fantasy movie from 80's/90's with boy [ 5 Answers ]

There's this movie I wacthed when I was younger on vhs & all I remember is that it was sort of a fantasy type animated children's film, & there was a young boy and all I can remember is this scence I think when the boys in his bedroom or something and there's all these colours and stuff splashing...

Children's book from the 80's about a boy jumping in puddles "Splash Harry"? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a children's book from the 80's called (I think) Splash Harry about a little boy who loved jumping in puddles. Our son (now 30) loved it and we would love to find a copy for when the grandchildren start to arrive. No idea who wrote it or even if that was the correct title.

Boy and girl find magical amulet, 80's children's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch a show when I was little, probably the 80's since I can hardly remember it. It is likely Canadian but I don't know for sure. There was a brother and a sister that found an amulet (I think in their attic) and it transported them to a magical world. There were puppets there. ...

Looking for children's 80's feature length Cartoon - man, boy, space, dinosaur pet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone remember a Cartoon which was feature length and I think of the 80's. At least that is when I would have been watching it. There was a little boy who had some sort of creature for a pet which I think was like a small dinosaur. It dies when it gets dragged into a cave by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.