Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandarose143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Ask human resources
    Can a company withhold copies of check stubs from you because they are sent electronically?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2012, 02:00 PM
    If you mean on request for a back one you want to see - yes. All they have to provide is year end reporting. Many charge for back copies of stubs or checks these days.
    If you mean with each current paycheck, they are expected to provide the info that would be different from paycheck to paycheck, but not necessarily if it's the same each time, except for the first time.
    mandarose143 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    If you mean on request for a back one you want to see - yes. All they have to provide is year end reporting. Many charge for back copies of stubs or checks these days.
    If you mean with each current paycheck, they are expected to provide the info that would be different from paycheck to paycheck, but not necessarily if it's the same each time, except for the first time.
    If I were terminated for being accused of entering time not accounted for and am no longer able to access my stubs online can I request copies of the stub(s) in question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Requirements for masters admission into human resources management [ 0 Answers ]

What are the requirements for admision into masters programme for human resources management?

I'm not human so what am I? [ 2 Answers ]

Perhaps someone can help me here. I suppose I'm not really asking what I am because it would be hard for someone to answer without knowing me in person. What I really want to know is how I can find out. I've looked in so many different places and some seem to have my answer but as I continue to...

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

View more questions Search