Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianpsychology Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 02:02 AM
    Humax receiver unable to tune spacetoon English
    Last week my TV was at fault finally after fixing it I found all the channels on my humax receiver model IR Ace II were mixed up
    Some how I have tuned the receiver and got most of the channels . However some of the channels are not coming
    It says tuning failure if I put that frequency . Like for Spacetoon English If I put
    12015 V, 27500, 3/4

12341 V, 27500, 3/4

I am not able to get the channel

It says tuning failed .All other channels except Spacetoon English Fatafeat and spacetoon Arabic that section is not coming

I was even able to get the new channels Like MBC action. My children are very sad and upset that their favourite channels is not coming can you please tell me how to fix this problem
    engihala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Hello team my name is hala first I was tunned space toon english when frequency changed I can't find it my children very sad it was wonderful channel can you help me to find it thank YOU
    engihala Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Unable to tune spacetoon english, my receiver humax does not recognise the satellite
    wiji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 03:50 AM
    I have the same problem on my Humax. More precisely, the following channels are NOT appearing:

Al Aan
    Rak TV
    Decision Maker TV
    Asia Business TV
    Spacetoon English
    Jawna
    Fatafeat
    Much Music
    i2 TV

The following channels appear from time to time but with poor quality:

Al Rayah
    Qassim
    Al-Atheer
    Al Ahd
    Al Saha TV
    Al Majd9
    Al-Shoroq
    MODERN
    Al Masah
    OK TV
    Harmony TV
    Al-Babeleya
    Arab TV
    JMC Test
    Tunis 7
    Melody Tunes
    Beeaty TV
    I TV
    Assaa
    Addounia
    Fanoos
    Al Mukhtalif
    A3mal
    KurdSat
    Khalijiah
    Al Mergab

Any help from anyone with this regard would be much appreciated. Especially with regards to Spacetoon English.

Thanks!
    heba alawwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by indianpsychology
    Last week my TV was at fault finally after fixing it I found all the channels on my humax receiver model IR Ace II were mixed up
    Some how I have tuned the receiver and got most of the channels . However some of the channels are not coming
    It says tuning failure if I put that frequency . Like for Spacetoon English If I put
    12015 V, 27500, 3/4

12341 V, 27500, 3/4

It says tuning failed .All other channels except Spacetoon English Fatafeat and spacetoon Arabic that section is not coming

I was even able to get the new channels Like MBC action. My children are very sad and upset that their favourite channels is not coming can you please tell me how to fix this problem
    I need to know how to retune these channels
    Spacetoon English
    Fatafeet
    i2TV, and more
    PetrosWSelassie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Sorry, I am having the same problem and I was looking for answers. I am not trying to answer but ask the same question. Thanks.
    farouk the king Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I need the frequency of arabic & english space toon TV. Channel
    fatma_sayed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by indianpsychology View Post
    12015 V, 27500, 3/4

12341 V, 27500, 3/4

Thank you
    moyrad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Hi!! Space toon english is on nilesat 12341MHz (v) SR 27500 3/4 today (18-9-2010) I finded fatafeet it's olso with spacetoon english.

I hope you FINDED
    aryamir Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 08:52 AM
    Hi,I am not able to get the channel
    rajshkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 10:54 PM
    Frequency: 12.015 V on nile sat
    Language: English
    Crypt:
    Mode: MPEG 2 (4:2:0)
    Type: TV-DIG
    SR: 27500
    FEC: 3/4
    TID: 13
    NID: 2048
    SID: 1309
    V PID: 1003
    A PID: 1004
    PCR 4DTV: 1003

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find this tune [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an old dance tune between late 80's early 90's goes something like this... the ball and chain give me your sweet effection well... wana take you higher higher higher you... am looking for name of song or who mixed it if oyu know please... looked for it every where but can't find it....

Name that tune... [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name and/or artist of the song in the previews for the upcoming CSI episode to air on 1/10/07 (where William Peterson's charater is leaving)??

Need to know what this tune is [ 3 Answers ]

It was a fairly slow (chilled dance) house track. All I can remember is this, I heard it on an old tape recording, the tune played after it was Don't lose the magic by Shawn Christopher (to give an idea of the kind of tune it was - hopefully :0/. The only words I can remember are, In the morning...

View more questions Search