Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2012, 11:27 AM
    In light of the Batman shootings...
    How will America/Canada/Insert-Your-Country-Here return to the time of "childhood innocence"? I wrote a blog about it, but I feel like I just scratched the surface.

Fighting the Darkness: In Memoriam of the Batman Shooting Victims | The Life and Times of a Communications Coordinator

We're the adults. We're the leaders. How do WE change society? I mean, it's all well and good to say "Be the change you wish to see", but how do we actually DO it?

Thoughts? Opinions?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2012, 01:19 PM
    Religion played a large part in teaching morals and ethics for most of my life. As religion declines (most experts say it has), who is picking up the slack?
    Haven't heard any real details about the shooter. Maybe pure and simple mental deficiencies.
    The Penn State Sandusty report showed that money and power trump everything else in America- even the safety of children.
    "What one generation tolerates the next embraces" near quote from John Wesley.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Batman? Which one? [ 2 Answers ]

Please experts, may you help me? I need a little help, please! I'm looking for the title of the movie with a scene with the following dialogue between a man and a woman (they are eating): M: The soup, Do you like it? W: It's very good M: May you pass me the salt? W: Yes M: Thank you W:...

Can I terminate a lease after 2 separate shootings very close to my house? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into a "safe neighborhood" according to my landlord. There are prostitutes, drug dealers and there has been 2 separate nights where guns were fired very close to the house. One was a drive by shooting into the house next door in Oct. The house is 50 feet away and there were 6 or 7 shots. ...

Batman movie [ 1 Answers ]

What's was the title to the batman movie where joker kills robin?

Batman The Dark Knight; Why did Batman choose. [ 44 Answers ]

OK, Warning: If you have not seen Batman The Dark Knight, then do not read this post! I need some clarification: Batman had a choice of either saving the District Attorney or the woman; why did he save the DA? My guess is that he was "set-up/tricked" by someone (the mayor?) to save the...

Batman: The Riddler [ 19 Answers ]

I have heard that they are using Johnny Depp as the Riddler in the next Batman. I was wondering if anybody would like to have their own in-put on it? Or you can talk about the Dark Knight and if you think it can be topped. Also they will have Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin! Any in-puts on...

View more questions Search