Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamie moore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 08:15 AM
    Can a second disconnect be added on ac condenser disconnect for sprinkler on a house
    Can a second disconnect be added on a ac condenser disconnect for sprinkler pump on a second disconnect be added on a condenser disconnect for sprinkler pump on a home or will this pass code
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Please read your post and correct. Hard to make sense of what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subpanel added to main disconnect box below meter? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 400 amp meter base and 2oo amp service panel. The house is 7 years old and it was only a few hundred more for the meter base so I went for it. My question is; below the meter is a box with a 200 Amp disconnect and room to add additional breakers. Can I add a sub panel in my barn connected...

Mounting a spa disconnect on house [ 15 Answers ]

I finally purchased a spa and I think I have convinced myself that it makes sense to mount the disconnect on the side of the house, running 6/3 romex inside and then using #6 THWN in PVC conduit to connect to the tub. My question today is about the disconnect. To avoid needing to use THWN back to...

How do I disconnect an HVAC condenser [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil burning furnace with an AC attachment inline, connected to the compressor (I'm assuming) which is located outdoors. I have to move both the furnace and the compressor and to do this I need to disconnect them at the furnace. I have a feeling we have refridgerant in the unit and I...

Disconnect [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: For once, I don't want to talk about the issues that disconnect us. We KNOW what THOSE are. I want to talk about the disconnect itself. Why is it happening? I see it from ALL sides - the willingness to lie about the other side and/or the willingness to lie about YOUR side. Before...

View more questions Search