Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asksalot999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 05:57 AM
    A group of people wake up in an unfamiliar place with no memory. Scifi type
    I can't find this movie! I saw the trailer a long time ago. It's a sic-fi thriller I guess maybe even horror. A few men wake up in possibly a space craft or something like that ( I think) without their memories of how they got there or what they were doing. The cover of the movie has metallic tube-like looking things on it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 21, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Pandorum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can we get people who don't pay attention to politics to wake up? [ 12 Answers ]

People need to understand their vote DOES matter! That nobody can complain about any loss of liberties and freedoms if they don't even vote. That if there are suddenly no jobs, jobs with substandard pay and no medical benefits, and those that DO have medical benefits paying 20-30% of their income...

Can I place my 17 year old daughter in a group home if she refuses to stay in thehome [ 4 Answers ]

She had me arrested 6 months ago for refraining her from leaving and has since been seeing a 23 year old in which the local state and county tells me she's able to do and refuses to come home the state cops are looking for her now but I know it will be a short stay can I have her placed in the...

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people [ 2 Answers ]

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people

80s scifi film, all people die during a cosmo event expect some survivors [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a film in the 80s where a couple of teens survive a cosmic event which turns everybody into red dust, except people who were totally enclosed. Any ideas?

SciFi Fantasy about cat type spacemen that take humans to sale on other worlds [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a set of books I read some 40+ years ago. Thought my grandkids might like to read them. From what I remember The female lead was a young woman captured by cat type men for sale as slaves on others worlds. The leader of the cat men takes a fancy to her and...

View more questions Search